For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Senior Librarian (Head of Cataloguing Section)
General Job Descriptions
- Direct and manage the activities of professional and support staff of Cataloging Section, including planning, assigning, coordinating, instructing and reviewing basic of work assignments. Evaluate performance, recommend, implement and interpret policies, operation system and procedures. Perform and advise on the most difficult cataloging, classification, indexing and other bibliographic problem, professional knowledge and skills including principles, practices and techniques, especially original cataloging according to latest edition of AACR-2 following by MARC format
- Master degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science
- Three years experiences in original cataloging, copy cataloging and classification of all formats of library materials
- Knowledge of Library of Congress (LC) classification scheme, LC subject headings, machine-readable cataloging (MARC), and Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules (AACR)
- Experienced with computerized cataloging databases
- Able to communicate in English-written and spoken English
- Must have a minimum TOEIC score of 650
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.