For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Senior Advancement Officer and Administrative Secretary
The Senior Advancement Officer and Administrative Secretary will report to the Executive Director of Advancement and Alumni Affairs.
Qualifications and Skills Necessary:
- Master’s degree, graduated in marketing, business management or related field.
- Preferably a Thai nationality with a minimum 2-3 years work experience in sales, fundraising/marketing.
- Highly energetic with a record of developing donor relationships and some experience in university fundraising.
- Be able to approach and establish new relationships/ collaborations with new/ existing potential donors.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to facilitate effective meetings with diverse partners.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a non-profit institution assisting in business development.
- Some track record of high level business contacts from Industry, Private sector, and Foundations in Thailand.
- Ability to work independently and solve complex problems creatively and confidently. Polished written and verbal communication skills; with some experiences in public speaking with the ability to facilitate dialogue among various stakeholders in both meeting and conference call settings, imperative.
- Ability to manage multiple, high-intensity activities simultaneously and effectively.
- A demonstrated ability to complete assignments in a timely and effective manner and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer and data management skills/proficiency in Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Databased and required.
- Willingness to travel in Thailand and Overseas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing fundraising strategies for a variety of projects and identifying project ideas for private sector and philanthropic support engagement. Focus primarily on corporate, philanthropic, and foundations.
- Responsible for identifying, cultivating and soliciting donor gifts in support of various projects, developing compelling proposals, and negotiating the terms of collaboration with funders.
- Cultivate key partners and potential partners for the Institute, prepare proposals and correspondence for priority programs.
- Create, edit, finalize and send fundraising correspondence, proposals and materials for donors and prospects.
- Become familiar with, and maintain a working knowledge of the Institute’s programs to use as a basis for major gift proposals, maintain a high level of knowledge about programs to discuss with and present to donors and prospects.
- Administrative duties and coordination with other offices within the Institute
- Handles a wide range of administrative duties and performs activities related to fundraising.
- Prepares draft agreements with donors and partners.
- Coordinates preparation, processing and follow up on administrative arrangements and forms related to official travel of the Executive Director.
- Communicate and arrange company visits (related to work) and do the follow ups.
- Update and maintain the OAAA Giving Website
- Assist the Executive Director in Administrative/Secretarial Duties
- Undertake other responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Knowledge of effective fundraising activities, tools and techniques.
- Ability to work effectively with executives, staff, partners and the public.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential matters and information.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work and with careful attention to detail. Ability to deal with others, using tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.