For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Facilities Manager / Senior IFM Manager
Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness, and creativity. Oversee the operation, staffing, performance, and development of the facility management service delivery contractor and team. Ensure consistent service delivery across the entire portfolio by implementing robust processes. Drive client satisfaction, demonstrating value to the client.
The manager will report to OFAM Director and work with the OFAM teams to ensure the operational management of all infrastructure systems, coordinating all OFAM activities, and reporting to all AIT committees as requested. Supervise the operation and management of FIMS, inventory, and AIT assets. Assist OFAM in budget allocation and planning for future development in line with the strategic objectives of AIT.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Ensure the fulfillment of the infrastructure requirements of the AIT community in accordance with service level agreements.
- Maintain robust collaborative working relationships across organizational, managerial, and operational boundaries to ensure effective coordination.
- Develop and implement arrangements for new services agreements related to the infrastructure system and develop procedures for monitoring and enforcement.
- Lead and support OFAM teams and the Service Contractor to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services and other various duties.
- Supervise inventory stock-taking/periodic stock confirmation in conjunction with designated staff on a regular basis and ensure timely and correct valuation of inventory.
- Coordinate with finance staff to ensure accurate recording of transactions for assets, payment, and collection of revenues. Review revenue and expense reports.
- Financial forecasting/budgeting for contracting service maintenance expenses and campus infrastructure and facilities improvement/renovation projects.
- Check the operation of the infrastructure computer-based management system, and coordinate and check the proper operation of the helpdesk under OFAM.
- Oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services, improvement, and other projects associated with the air conditioning system. Ensure the operation of the air-conditioning system.
- Assist in financial and budget assessments for the operation and functions of OFAM.
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Coordinate committee meetings and address the status of assigned work.
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Oversee the development and timely submission of monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
- Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility.
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and lead improvement.
- Plan the best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings or reorganizing current premises.
- Work closely and coordinate with the Purchase Unit to procure purchase orders to execute the projects represented by OFAM.
- Coordinate with contract representatives to project the project needs and ensure the work schedule task, taking into account the execution time and negotiate when needed.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Perform additional job duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Master's/Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of five years of experience in engineering, corporate environment, IFM service, or as a consultant.
- Ability to write analytical reports, create presentations, and prepare statistical reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to organize information.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to make decisions independently or to escalate issues as needed.
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude.
- Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.