For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance
- Diagnose and resolve desktop and FTTH problems to user's satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Helpdesk
- Report unresolved issues to the next level of support staff
- Provide accurate information on IT and FTTH facilities or services available to users
- Record problems and their resolution in logs
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by users to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedure and FTTH services
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in providing desktop and FTTH Helpdesk service, preferably in a university environment.
- Familiarity and experience with FTTH ONU devices
- Familiarity with basic PC and network troubleshooting
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Excellent communication in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.