For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
The position of Assistant Teacher is under the direct supervision of the School Coordinator. Assistant Teacher will work for the benefit of the children of AITIS. Assistant Teacher reports to and works with the Class Teacher. Assistant Teacher is responsible for assisting the Class Teacher with the general supervision and management of the class.
Assistant Teachers interact with colleagues, students, administrators, and parents in a way that demonstrates commitment to AITIS Values, Mission Statement, and Educational Principles.
Duties may include, but are not limited, to:
- Supervising small group of children under the direction of the class and/or subject teacher
- Helping the class and/or subject teacher to mark student’s work that has an easily identifiable right or wrong answers
- Photocopying materials for classroom use as requested by a class or subject teacher
- Making teaching aids and assisting with the displays for class bulletin boards
- Taking care of a class as a teacher when the class or subject teacher is not present
- Helping a class and/or subject teacher to maintain a stimulating and tidy classroom, ensuring supplies are replenished and materials and equipment kept in good condition
- Supervising children at recess as requested by the Principal
- Acting as substitute teacher when a class or subject teacher is absent as requested by the Principal
- Completing other work as requested by the class teacher or a subject teacher and approved by the Principal
- Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and Teaching Certificate
- Teaching experience with Elementary Students preferred (2 years minimum)
- Thai national is preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Flexibility and ability to use initiative
- Basic technology knowledge is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.