For more information, feel free to contact us.
IT Officer, AI Center
Field of study
April 30, 2023
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.
- Set up workstations, Cameras and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware and related hardware ,to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
|Have basic knowledge of Hardware/Software (such as Computer,Server,Camera,Network Video Recorder,laptops, printers, and routers.) and Can use the Linux operating system very well.|
- Vocational qualifications. Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication fields or related fields
- At least 1 years Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Have a driving license
- Passed the military service.
- Love fieldwork, love service.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
Workplace Asian Institute of Technology (AI Center)
- Khlong Nueng, Pathum Thani
|We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.|
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.