For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
The School of Management requires an administrator to assist and report to the Dean with a
The successful candidate is required to take responsibility for the provision of administrative support
Duties & Responsibilities:
All duties relating to the broadening contacts with executive contacts across the region (to incease internship opportunities, employment opportunities, potential guest speakers and adjunct faculty), help deliver or liaise career development workshops that are especially relevant to MBA students (and recently alumni), deepen engagement with School of Management alumni and other relevant corporate development work (such as helping the smooth running of guest speaker sessions and professional masters courses/programs).
More specifically, this role would:
- To develop, run, or liaise with experts, career development workshops for current School of Management students and recent alumni.
- To create links/contacts with executives across the region (such as Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka etc) to broaden internship and job opportunities and to unearth potential guest speakers and adjunct faculty.
- Assist with the research and analysis into recruitment, expansion of student recruitment of School of Management MBA students in the job markets where they are applying for jobs via corporate engagement activities.
- To liaise effectively with other members of the administrative and academic staff to ensure accurate and timely communication of relevant information that pertains to the alignment of
SOM objectives such as in ensuring the smooth delivery and administrator of professional masters courses and programs.
- Help build and maintain good relationships with internal academic and support staff, key
external (business) organizations, and opinion-forming individuals to promote the SOM’s (and AIT’s) reputation and interest.
- Help collate articles for a yearly School of Management alumni newsletter.
- Note: The successful candidate will be based primarily in the AIT downtown (Asok) campus with some work at the AIT main campus in Pathum Thani.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- At least 5 years working experience as administrative staff, especially related to career development and executive-level corporate engagement.
- Experience in industry and demonstrated effective communication and human relation skills required.
- Strong analytic skills (financial, planning, operational)
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; good negotiation skills; the ability to interpret and manage numerous complex agreements; the ability to manage and coordinate multiple and diverse projects simultaneously through to completion; be highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a team environment and can establish priorities.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job
- as outlined in the position description.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.