For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Coordinate with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Create and maintain project documentation, project requirements, scope of works, and delivery document.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Maintaining project plans, project schedules, and budgets for the customer.
- Be the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas with the team and clients.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing training, and coaching to the client.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that client's needs are met as projects evolve
- Ensuring projects follow the frameworks, all documentation is maintained appropriately and project deadlines are met.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with teams.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.