For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Project Manager focus on major activities in the to develop and execute external (third-party) projects under the umbrella of AI Center:
- during the proposal identification and development phase
- during the project execution phase
- dissemination, training and reporting phase.
Projects and Proposals: Proposal development, Project Definition and Project Management:
- Developing, taking part in project/program proposals on public/private sector engagement
- Work with decision-makers to determine and define project scope, objectives and success criteria;
- Coordinating with appropriate partners regarding project planning, monitoring and implementation general requirements;
- Develop and manage project schedules and provide meaningful progress updates to stakeholders;
- Prepare Terms of Reference (ToR), Letter of Agreements and other project documents for required inputs (institutional consultancy services, individual consultancy services, responsible parties, organization of training, seminars, etc.), and providing expert technical support as required;
- Coordination with international partners, national and sub-national government as well as private sector agencies;
Project Execution and Technical (content-based) Input:
- Providing technical inputs for assignments/programs (analytical, field, experimental support, database development etc.);
- Creatively and collaboratively work with stakeholders to resolve problems and implement solutions;
- Use applicable best practices throughout each project's execution, monitor progress, and make adjustments as needed;
- Provide technical supports on different technical tools development related to assigned project , as well as help ensure effective and efficient coordination of activities and inputs to achieve project objectives Institutional Strengthening, Dissemination, Training, Reporting, Client Contact Management:
- Provide technical and operational resource inputs and advice in activities such as institutional capacity assessment, program formulation, training needs assessment, institutional capacity assessment;
- Developing training materials, support in curriculum development and conducting training on DRR and/or associated engineering fields for government officials and private sectors of developing countries.
Project manager requirements:
- At least 3 years proven international working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- At least Master's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience with project management software tools
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively with different levels of the organization and
- with external vendors.
- Ability to influence and directly manage people and teams across multiple geographical locations to deliver the desired outcome for a complex multi-country system
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.