For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Bachelor’s degree, major in related field
- At least 2 Years of working experience in project management
- Leadership skill
- Pleasant personality and strong communication skills
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English in reading and writing ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good planning skills
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Experience with ISO process management is a plus
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.