For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Scope: To assist faculty members, laboratory supervisor, and students for field research work and maintenance of the ASE research facilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist technicians in services of the ASE workshop
- Assist students during their thesis research work
- Assist faculty members and students during the laboratory class
- Assist in preventive maintenance and break down service to cover all ASE facilities: machinery, farm equipment, laboratory equipment, classrooms, and office furniture
- Assist technician to maintain laboratory equipment and instruments
- Assist in repairs and maintenance of tractor, engines, and machinery of ASE research facilities
- Maintain agricultural machinery shed, tractors, and farm equipment in workable condition
- Perform field and groundwork and maintain agricultural research field
- Maintain all records of assignment and work orders
- Assist technician in daily and/or weekly monitoring for good housekeeping, good maintenance, cleanliness, safety, and electricity and water savings in all the ASE laboratory, machinery store, and experimental research fields
- Perform related tasks assigned by the ASE Academic Program and Head/DFAB
- A High Vocational Certificate or Bachelor degree
- Experience in operation of agricultural equipment under laboratory conditions and farming skills
- Experience in operation of farm equipment and other activities in crop farming
- Ability to understand some basic speaking English
- Basic computer skills, such as the ability to use Internet, Microsoft Office applications, Google as well as willing to learn essential applications
- Ability to implement instruction
- Possess a team player mindset and good problem-solving skills
Qualified and eligible women candidates and those from disadvantaged backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply. AIT implements a gender-fair policy and is supportive of working women
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.