For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
SEAGS Society Adminsitration and Journal Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Society President and Secretary General on administrative work for the Society
- Work with the Editors of the SEAGS-AGSSEA Journal on the following items:
- to ensure timely submission and post-delivery progress for publication
- to format and proofread the journal papers
- to assist in drafting replies to authors/reviewers whenever required
- to market the Journal
- Other duties assigned by the Society Officers and Journal Editors
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Excellent written, grammar, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Fluent in English and Thai (reading, writing, and listening)
- Strong computer and graphical skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook)
- Strong marking skills
To apply, please upload your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter that explains your suitability for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.