For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Entrepreneurship Center (EC) was established in September 2019 as an AIT initiative to support entrepreneurship at the university and community at large. EC is working to link the academic life with business reality through training, incubation, research and consultation. EC's services are tailored to AIT students, faculty, alumni, staff and also extend to the private sector, business communities, associations and government agencies. EC's services include delivering training programs to create awareness about the importance of entrepreneurship and to develop individuals' skills to become potential entrepreneurs. EC's mission is to support students and the greater Bangkok community to develop business ideas and transform them into viable startups.
- Study each project at the onset and draft an outline of items that may need attention.
- Determine project specifications and acquire the necessary materials for completion.
- Conduct research and design new engineering solutions to achieve required goals.
- Develop scope and parameters for project design and implementation.
- Be responsible to monitor progress of works according to the workplan, evaluate status, resolve issues and/or pre-empt problems.
- Supervise student assistants and research assistants involved in the project.
- Design and develop new products as per the client’s requirements.
- Develop and control the full project-plan lifecycle.
- Informing the supervisor/s of any problem which may arise on project implementation in a timely manner.
- Provide engineering assistance to the startup teams under incubation program.
- Ensure that the Maker Space and Creator Space equipment are properly maintained and in good condition.
- Carry out any other tasks related to the works and the project given by the Director.
- Maintain healthy relationship with various departments of AIT for collaborative research and product development.
- Master degree in the department of Mechanical/Electrical and Electronics/ Nano Technology Engineering.
- Knowledge in embedded systems and python programming is preferred.
- Experience in CAD design is an advantage.
- Knowledge on nanoparticles is a plus.
The successful candidate will be offered attractive working conditions, together with an excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurately to the position as well as career advancement opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.