For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. 524-5056
The Information & Communication Technologies Department (ICT), School of Engineering and Technology (SET), at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), invites applications for 1 faculty position at the assistant professor or associate professor level. Candidates able to teach postgraduate courses and perform world-class research in the areas of Computer Science are preferred. The position will remain open until qualified candidates have been found. Successful candidates may start work in January 2023.
- Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, statistics, or related field
- Strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research
- Strong publication record demonstrating ability to perform independent research
- Demonstrated research excellence in computer science fields. Preferred research areas include but are not limited to algorithms, software development, cybersecurity, applied cryptography and blockchain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The position is for a full-time faculty member with the following responsibilities:
- Teaching in computer science’s postgraduate and short-term training programs including computer and cyber security, theory of computation, design of algorithms, compilers.
- Supervising Master and Doctoral students’ thesis research.
- Attracting research grants from the public and private sectors including international agencies
- Developing new curricula
- Performing outreach activities
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Applicants should send a letter of application and full curriculum vitae with the names and addresses of three references to the following address, no later than 30 September 2022.
Office of the Dean