For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Part-time Language Lecturer
1) Primary duties and responsibilities
- Deliver high quality teaching and learning based on a timetable provided by the Language Center and conducted in one of the following platforms: in-person, online or hybrid.
- Use the course materials and assessment tools designed by the Language Center.
- Prepare supplementary materials like PowerPoint slides or handouts whenever applicable in a class setting.
- Maintain student records and keep track of student progress.
- Carry out marking of assessments as well as providing both written and oral feedback to students.
- Participate in team meetings whenever requested by the Language Center management.
- Undertake other teaching duties as requested by the Director of the Language Center.
2) Job requirements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, English language, TESOL/TEFL or any related field
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience (preferably in higher education)
- Motivational teaching skills as relevant to the curriculum
- Organization and planning skills
- Flexible approach to change and needs of students
- Commitment to equality and diversity
3) Other requirements
- The candidate should be based in Thailand at the time of the application. For foreign lecturers, they should possess a valid work visa and permit.
- The deadline for submission of applications is on June 30, 2022. Applicants should submit their CV to the AIT Language Center [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.