For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
The IT Officer is primarily responsible to the Director of AIT Solutions and to the Unit Head of OD & Support and shall assist the day-to-day operations of the IT needs of the office.
- Work with all AITS unit team to provide IT technical support.
- Manage overall IT resources and respond to related queries and troubleshooting problems.
- Update and maintenance of all websites under AITS.
- Overall event management as (Both online and hybrid mode).
- Procure, manage and track overall inventory of AITS assets.
- Handling various official email accounts and communicate with Units’ related responses.
- Content upload and track activities for AITS promotional events and other activities in social media.
- Provide technical support during various events organized by AITS.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least 2 years of practicing experience in website development and IT resource management
- Practicing experience in WordPress, CSS and other programming language (is an advantage)
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn and evaluate new tools and concepts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good at solving problems, multitasking, and thinking creatively
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.