For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Support the administration work of AIT BRRC and coordinate the AIT-CSCECTH collaboration under the supervision of AIT BRRC Director.
Detailed duty includes but not limited in
- Manage the coordination between AIT and CSCETH in terms of administration, research projects, and training programs, etc.
- Conduct the administration and finance management of AIT BRRC under the supervision of Center Director
- Support the outreach activities and events of AIT BRRC
- Support the business development of AIT BRRC.
- Relevant degree (Bachelor or Master’s Degrees or equivalent, preferable in civil engineering and/or management field).
- Excellent English in writing and communication. Fluent Chinese and Thai in communication is highly preferable
- Preferable with work experience as project coordinator for 2-3 years.
- Good computer skills in MS Office application software and social media, etc.
- Good team worker and communication skill, can complete assigned mission and achieve above expected results.
- Able to work with good time manner and in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.