For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Responsible for the marketing/promoting Energy, Environment & Climate Change Department for recruiting of prospective students, processing of student related academic/research activities, research/project management and coordination with respective PI (Principal Investigator) and Co-PIs, assisting in applications and the overall admission process for the Master and Doctoral program; budgeting, and perform the day-to-day general administration of the organization, assisting the academic program head and support the staff team and other responsibilities as assigned by academic program head.
Academic Qualification and Experiences:
- Thai Nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Good command of English language (speaking and writing), and knowing Thai language would be added values;
- Good knowledge in MS office and office facilities;
- Experience in SIS applications, ERP systems, etc.
- Working experience in similar administrative positions.
- Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with different nationalities and flexible working hours as demanded.
Key duties/responsibilites of Administrative Staff:
- Works with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, marketing, communications, and outreach activities.
- Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the academic program’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
- Provide expert guidance and leadership.
- Implement and monitor support services.
- Management of information and general administration issues and practices.
- Presentation of reports for management, as and when required.
- Managing operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Managing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the academic program.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.