For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Business Development Manager
AI technology Center seeks a Business Developement Manager to join our Research and Development Services Department. Primarily we are developing and deploying AI systems, and performing Research and Development consultancy. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of leading new business efforts in local and international expansion with the Thailand Government or any private organization.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Male or Female Age over 25-year-old
- Master’s degree, significant in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or business related field
- At least 6 Years of working experience
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
The salary offered to the successful candidate is regionally competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. For more details, please refer to the AIT homepage: https://www.aicenter.ac.th/
To apply, please send a letter of application including a curriculum vitae, and contact information. Submit the above mentioned documents to: Asian Institute of Technology, P.O. Box 4, Klong Luong, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand, Tel: (66-2) 524-5689, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 30 November 2021. Review of applications will in progress and will continue until the position is filled. The selected candidate is expected to join the institute at the earliest possible date to prepare for January 2022 intake.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.