For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
IntERLab is looking for an administrative staff to handle various administrative works of the center.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain financial journals of charges for service provided to AIT units as well as handle and follow-up payment of internal charges
- Prepare and create purchase requisitions
- Prepare annual budget and subsequent revisions as required
- Prepare documents of staff contract and its renewal
- Assist in organizing conferences, training and workshops
- Assist in developing project proposals
- Perform administrative and financial requirements as well as arrange logistics for conferences, training, workshops and projects
- Arrange travel arrangement of staff, prepares advance (RTAs) and reimbursements (RRRTEs), PN/PN Settlement, etc.
- Liaise and work closely with various AIT units such as Finance, Human Resource, Government Relations, etc.
- Perform secretarial duties as typing letters, memos, payments, etc.
- Prepare minutes, reports and presentation
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related fields
- At least 5 years working experience as administrative staff, preferably in educational institutions
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), working knowledge in ERP financial application would be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.