For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
1. General Summary
Work under close supervision of Lab Supervisor who assigns day-to-day and spot-checks after work completion.
2. Functions & Duties
1. Operates standard experiment, testing or processing equipment of moderate complexity.
2. Follows prescribed work, methods or explicit instruction.
3. Troubleshoots malfunctioning equipment and makes simple repairs.
4. Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
3. Job Specification
1. Knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA)
- Knowledge in operation of geotechnical laboratory test instruments is a must
- Understanding of the laboratory test’s data plausibility
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to speak some English
2. Education and experience
- Possesses at Certificate of Technical Vocation / Diploma / Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in geotechnical laboratory testing
3. Physical requirements and /or working condition (if relevant)
- Preferably male
- Work for 40 hours per week
4. Key Performance Indicators (KPLs)
- Number of samples tested
- Accuracy of test statistics
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.