For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work under the supervision and report to the Director of Advancement and Alumni Affairs.
- Supervising the output of the day-to-day operations of the office. Screen, edit, finalize the correspondence, proposals and materials for donors and prospects to ensure that all paper works going out will be of high standard for OAAA Director final review.
- Support OAAA Director on the development and implementation of overall advancement strategy and tactics in achieving fundraising goals.
- Develop better management for alumni database and system for job placement.
- Ability to connect with AIT alumni to increase participation and involvement in the Institute activities especially in fundraising. Also serve as a liaison between alumni and AIT.
- Ability to do detailed research on brief profiles of prospective donors [individuals, corporates, and foundations].
- Maintains a working relationship with other employees and staff from different units.
- Maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive matters.
- Multi-task and prioritize work and careful attention to detail.
- To work in a changing environment, taking on tasks at all levels.
- Undertake other responsibilities as assigned by OAAA Director.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Master's degree in marketing, business management or related field.
- Any nationality with commensurate experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a non-profit institute or equivalent business development experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken with proven English proficiency test scores, i.e., IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; be highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a team environment and can establish priorities.
- Proven experience in preparing, writing proposals, reports, other documents and monitoring of office output.
- Strong analytic skills (financial, planning and operational). This includes statistical data analysis of student exit survey, U-Multirank Institutional Questionnaire, QS Stars University Ratings and KPI data.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work and solve complex problems creatively and confidently.
- An excellent public speaker with the ability to facilitate dialogue among various members in both meeting and conference call settings.
- Ability to manage multiple, high-intensity activities simultaneously and effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to complete assignments in a timely and effective manner and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer and data management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.