For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Receptionist / Operator
- Coordinate with TOT, CAT, Data Pro Co., Ltd., for Billing and other technical issues.
- Control and management Call billing system of Cisco.
- Calculate and print telephone expenses and distribute to every department in AIT for internal payments.
- Prepare and update AIT Internal Directory every month.
- Prepare internal charges and payment request for telephone charges to all department/units/offices and other users
- Inform customers with their billing information, unpaid bills and other important concerns.
- Greet customers and provide them with excellent customer service.
- Direct phone calls to the designated department and give customer assistance to questions or concerns any guest/s may have.
- Able to work on the Facility Infrastructure Management System (FIMS) and make invoices at the Call Center as directed by the immediate supervisor.
- May swap with call center staff as directed by immediate supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor / Director
- Graduate in any discipline
- Ability to effectively articulate information and respond to questions.
- Ability to relate and work well with diverse community population
- Knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of office practices.
- Knowledge of multi-line telephone system.
- Skill to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to communicate in English and Thai, reading writing and speaking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.