For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Areas of Research: Infrastructure, Climate Change, Energy-Food-Water Security
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction and guidance provided by the Centre Director, assist with:
- Global literature search – on various research themes of the Centre
- Assembling of data-bases for establishing ‘modelling’ and ‘policy analytic’ platforms
- Search on background information required for developing research proposals
- Compilation of research reports and papers for publication
- Organization of workshops and other public events
Education and Knowledge:
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Energy/Climate change/Infrastructure areas - from a reputable institution
- Bachelor degree in cognate discipline
- Sound understanding of mega trends and big issues in energy, environment and resource domains
- Familiarity with concepts, methods and frameworks for modelling and analyzing economy-wide impacts
- Some experience of working in infrastructure/resource domains, involving literature search, preparation of basic data sets, deep literature search
- Ability to work under tight time pressures, and with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Sound command of written and spoken English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.