For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
The position of Class Teacher is under the direct supervision of the Principal of AITIS. The Class Teacher will work for the benefit of the children of AITIS. Teachers develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
Class Teachers interact with colleagues, students, administrators, and parents in a way that demonstrates commitment to AITIS Values, Mission Statement, and Educational Principles.
AITIS working hours are from 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Teachers are not expected to take leave during the school time.
Duties may include, but are not limited, to:
- Familiarizing him/herself with the AITIS “Parents and Teachers’ Handbooks”,
- Offering students a secure and safe environment that will promote their spiritual, moral, cultural, emotional, intellectual, physical and social development;
- Developing schemes of work, unit and lesson plans in line with AITIS educational principles, curriculum objectives and scope and sequences;
- Differentiating instruction to provide meaningful learning experiences to meet individual student needs;
- Maintaining a stimulating and tidy learning environment where the students have easy access to materials and equipment;
- Monitoring and evaluating the on-going progress and keeping up-to-date records of all his/her students;
- Passing all records, reports and portfolios to the student´s next teacher to ensure smooth transition throughout the school years;
- Maintaining an on-going communication with parents, discussing with and keeping them up-to date regarding the progress their children are making;
- Participating in regular staff meetings and other meetings necessary for the smooth running of the school;
- Contributing to the evaluation procedure for Teacher Assistants;
- Contributing to the development of AITIS;
- Fully integrating up-to-date technology strategies within the lessons
- Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and Teaching Certificate
- Teaching experience preferred (two (2) years minimum)
- Fluent in spoken and written English: IELTS overall score minimum 7
- Flexibility and ability to use initiative
- Competency in integrating technology within the class lessons
- Pedagogical competency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.