For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
1. General Summary
This position will take care of general laboratory works, test schedule coordination and test report preparation.
2. Functions & Duties
- Multi-skilled to perform various tasks in the laboratory.
- Laboratory representative for third-party inspection task.
- Develop new test set-up to expand laboratory business.
- Ensure all equipments are safely and securely stored.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Native THAI or highly proficient in THAI
- Basic English is required for test report preparation and communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.