For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Office of Procurement, Inventory and Assets (OPIA) is responsible for the procurement of goods, materials, and services in a timely manner at a competitive price, of good quality and consistent with needs of the Institute following established rules and regulations of AIT. It also follows procurement procedures, maintains an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies, and is responsible for approving purchases. The office ensures that all purchase transactions are done in a manner that is ethical, transparent, pays due regard to environmental issues, and achieves value for money.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures efficient management of daily operations and liaison support to AIT Units.
- Facilitates Purchase Orders and Commercial Contract Processing.
- Provides supervisory services on Inventory Control and Fixed Asset Management including asset disposal processing.
- Provides supervisory services on the control of materials and of spare parts inventory for the Office of Facilities Management.
- Oversees the entire process of Institute Insurance and the processing of various claims.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance, or related field.
- Has an accounting concept/background
- Minimum of 8 years of previous work experience as procurement officer or related position
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Has basic knowledge of Thai Civil and Commercial law
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts with accurate and precise attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management skills
- Strong negotiation skills on commercial deals
- Competent with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to write analytical reports, create presentations, prepare statistical reports
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, organizational, facilitation and coaching skills
- Excellent judgement and oral/written communication skills in English and Thai are required
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.