For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Position Title: Program Officer
Office/school: Energy, Environment & Climate Change Department (EECC)
1. General summary
Responsible for the marketing/promoting Energy, Environment & Climate Change Department for recruiting prospective students, processing of student related academic/research activities, research/project management and coordination with respective PI (Principal Investigator) and Co-PIs, assisting in applications and the overall admission process for the Master and Doctoral program; budgeting, and perform the day-to-day general administration of the organization, assisting the academic program head and support the staff team and other responsibilities as assigned by academic program head.
2. Academic Qualification and Experiences
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Good command of English language (speaking and writing);
- High level of digital proficiency in Digital Marketing, Web Developing, MS office, office facilities, promotion and social media related platform;
- Must have strong knowledge of content management system (CMS) such as WordPress, etc., and good understanding of Google Analytics;
- Prior experience in website designing, web content writing, designing digital creatives, search engine marketing (SEM) & social media marketing is a must.
- Experience in communication, marketing, reporting and outreach activities.
- Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with different nationalities and flexible working hours as demanded.
3. Key duties/responsibilities of Administrative Staff:
- Works with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, marketing, communications, and outreach activities.
- Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the academic program’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
- Design and develop content for digital creative materials such as banners, flyers, newsletters, etc.
- Maintain and monitor social media platforms through dynamic up-to-date content on various digital channels such as Google, Facebook, YouTube ads, etc.
- Professional degree in Digital marketing would be an advantage.
- Provide expert guidance and leadership.
- Implement and monitor support services.
- Management of information and general administration issues and practices.
- Presentation of reports for management, as and when required.
- Managing operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Managing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the academic program.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.