For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
|Laboratory Senior Technician II (Irrigation Engineering and Management (IREM) Lab)|
- Assist the laboratory supervisor in the preparation and installation of laboratory experimental set-ups, test instruments and measuring devices.
- Provide technician support to students in their laboratory experiments as part of their coursework and research works.
- Assists the laboratory supervisors and faculty in the conduct of regular laboratory courses and field exercises.
- Carry out routine maintenance, calibration and repair of laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Maintains the general inventory system of the Irrigation laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the laboratory supervisor and Program Chair
- Education Level –Bachelor ‘s Degree in Electronics
- Some experience in electronics equipment repair and maintenance.
- Some knowledge in installing and Maintaining laboratory data acquisition software and hardware.
- Ability to relate well with people of various nationalities
- Good command of English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.