For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Research Assistant/ Research Associate, intERLab, AIT
Internet Education and Research Laboratory (intERLab), AIT invites applications for a research position at the assistant or associate level. Accepted applicant will join a research team to develop an IoT platform for environmental monitoring and other related fields. The positions will remain open until qualified candidates have been found. Successful candidates may start to work as soon as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronic, Mechatronic, Computer or any related fields.
- Knowledge in PCB and circuit design
- Knowledge in develop IoT prototype and embedded system.
- Knowledge in communication protocol like LoRaWAN, TCP/UDP is a plus
- Experience developing applications in a Linux environment.
- Good team player
- Good communication in English
- Research and Develop IoT device for air pollution monitoring with several wireless transmission including LoRa, WiFi, 3G/4G
- Lead activities related to the hardware design and development from prototyping to the commercial product.
- Participates on all hardware development, evaluations and testing.
- Optimize, modify, tuning to enhance device performance.
- Manage and analysis the problems caused by devices or network
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.