For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Admissions and Scholarships Unit (ASU), Office of Student Affairs (OSA)
Specific: ASU, OSA requires Assistant Administrative Officer to assist and report to the Coordinator of ASU, and Director of OSA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and assess in details all the documents of each applicant in online application system and acknowledges receipt of applications by sending email to applicants.
- Process the applicant’s file (application) to Schools.
- Advice prospective applicants in filling and submitting online application, programs offered, admission requirements and procedures, tuition and fees.
- Follow-up with prospective applicants for any enquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls and emails as well as in submitting the lacking documents.
- Provide assistance to the applicant during the registration/orientation period to complete the enrolment as a student.
- Document uploading in the system and general secretarial work;
- Review applications and refer the applicants to other relevant schools/units if required
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned by OSA Coordinator and Director of Student Affairs
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Service minded and some knowledge of Marketing and Promotion;
- Ability to answer Admissions enquiries in oral face-to-face conversations and in writing by e-mail and to handle applicants requests with patience
- Build good relationships and trust with applicants through open and interactive communication
- Ability to work in stressful situations as well as ability to plan and prioritize work
- Good in English and Thai in both writing and speaking
- Working knowledge and skill in use of word processing, spreadsheets and database software
- Relevant work experience will be given preferences
- Preferable Thai nationality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.