For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
Specific: The School of Management requires an administrator to assist and report to the Dean with a range of administrative duties, especially sales and promotion that is under the overall direction of the Head of School.
The successful candidate is required to take responsibility for the provision of administrative support
to the School in the following areas:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All duties relating to the marketing, sales and promotion of School of Management programs, especially to a ‘new’ target audience within Thailand business community and in non core geographical markets (such as China).
- Assist with the research and analysis into recruitment, expansion of student recruitment within the new target markets that the MBA and MSc programs are targeting.
- To highlight sales, marketing and other promotion activities – and to help run them – in those target markets.
- To liaise effectively with other members of the administrative and academic staff to ensure accurate and timely communication of relevant information that pertains to the alignment of SOM objective
- Help build and maintain good relationships with internal academic and support staff, key external (business) organisations, and opinion-forming individuals to promote the SOM’s (and AIT’s) reputation and interest.
- Note: The successful candidate will be based primarily in the AIT downtown campus
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- At least 5 years working experience as administrative staff, especially related to sales, marketing and promotion activities
- Experience in industry, marketing and demonstrated effective communication and human relation skills required.
- Strong analytic skills (financial, planning, operational)
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; good negotiation skills; the ability to interpret and manage numerous complex agreements; the ability to manage and coordinate multiple and diverse projects simultaneously through to completion; be highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a team environment and can establish priorities.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Other language skills – such as Thai and/or Chinese are also desired given the need to promote in these two markets.
Deadline of Application: 15th January 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.