For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
Specific: The School of Management requires an administrator to assist and report to the Dean with a range of administrative duties that is under the overall direction of the Head of School.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop/expand interaction with the business community in Bangkok and across Thailand with a view to enhancing business input into SOM especially with the aim of launching this new MBA program.
- To help with the launch of the MBA Business Risk & Resilience program (promotion and sales) and the smooth operations of the program at the downtown campus.
- To liaise effectively with other members of the administrative and academic staff to ensure accurate and timely communication of relevant information that pertains to the alignment of SOM external-facing objectives
- Other external-facing administrative duties that relate to the development and expansion of the program (such as the development of a network across ASEAN and East Asia).
- Help build and maintain good relationships with internal academic and support staff, key external (business) organizations, and opinion-forming individuals to promote the SOM’s (and AIT’s) reputation and interest
- Master’s degree in any fields
- At least 5 years working experience as administrative staff, preferably in relationship management with executive-level/managers
- Experience in industry, marketing and demonstrated effective communication and human relation skills required.
- Strong analytic skills (financial, planning, operational)
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; good negotiation skills; the ability to interpret and manage numerous complex agreements; the ability to manage and coordinate multiple and diverse projects simultaneously through to completion; be highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a team environment and can establish priorities.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
Deadline of Application: 15th January 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.