For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
|Faculty Positions at AIT School of Management|
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international institute of higher learning based in Thailand. It is Asia’s pioneer institution established in 1959 to help meet the region’s growing needs for advanced learning in engineering, science and technology, management, research, outreach and capacity building.
AIT School of Management (http://www.som.ait.asia) invites applications for full-time faculty positions specializing in the following areas:
- Risk Management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach a minimum of 9 credits per year (Research Track) or up to 15 credits per year (non research Track) in relevant area of specialization.
- Supervise Master’s Students’ Research/ Project.
- Supervise Doctoral Students’ Research/ Project/ Dissertations (Research Track).
- Initiate Sponsored Project/ Research and publish regularly (Research Track).
- PhD degree: must be academically qualified from a highly-regarded university with specialization in one of the above areas (Research track).
- Regular peer-reviewed publications. A proven ability in research and publication of scholarly work (Research Track).
- Relevant experience in teaching and student supervision at graduate level from international university is required.
- Ability and willingness to teach graduate courses in English, supervise Master and Doctoral students.
- Carry out academic administration, outreach activities, and research, and provide consulting/training services.
Desired Qualifications (For Professor of Practice)
- Experience of teaching at a postgraduate or executive education level
- 20+ years experience in a senior leadership (or similar) role.
Benefits and Welfare:
- The initial appointment is normally for two years and is renewable (apart from the Professor of Practice position that can be for a fixed period of two years).
- Salary offered is regionally competitive.
- Additional benefits include provident fund, air travel for self and direct dependents, settlement grant, education subsidy for dependent children, and medical benefit.
Successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
Documents that must be submitted:
- A cover letter and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae that included the names and addresses of three (3) referees.
- List of courses taught with teaching evaluations (where relevant).
- A List of Publications in International Journals and citation records listed in the Scopus database (Research Track) (where applicable).
- List of PhD students supervised (Research Track).
The positions will remain open until filled up. Please submit application through: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Interviews to be conducted by February 2021
School of Management
Asian Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 4, Klong Luang
Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.