For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
We are looking for a Network Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering the computer networks that the organization relies on. Your primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, protecting software and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network components when necessary. You will also be working with the software development team in order to design a proper network infrastructure for their software system.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks including systems software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing data recovery and backups when required.
- Developing security strategy and executing processes to protect data, software, and hardware inside the organization’s network.
- Diagnosing and resolving network problems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Install, monitor, and maintain network systems installed at multiple clients’ premises remotely using VPN and monitoring tools.
- Work with software R&D teams to ensure that systems securing is part of the design and development process.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Ability to establish the networking environment, e.g. VPN, NATs, Subnets, etc.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to provide specific detailed information for hardware and software selection
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security experience.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Having hands on experience of MikroTik and Cisco routers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.