For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties & Responsibilities
The Video analytics developer is responsible for designing and implementing software applications using various image/video processing, machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision algorithms. Understanding the well-known and state-of-the art algorithms in the aforementioned domains is a must. Having experience in developing applications in these domains is a plus, especially software applications for image/video segmentation, classification, object detection, and gait recognition. Beyond developing software applications, experience with tools for data set preparation, training, and evaluation, such as, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, Darknet, Caffe2, and etc. is also required.
- Develop deep learning models and algorithms for image/video classification and segmentation as well as object detection
- Implement image/video processing and computer vision algorithms required for pre- and post-processing steps before and after passing data to deep learning models
- Develop or modify existing tools to prepare data for training and evaluating the model
- Research, analyze, develop, and test each video analytics module
- Design and implement sophisticated scalable multithreaded object-oriented software in C++ and Python following the good design patterns
- Optimize the software application to utilize GPU, CPU, RAM efficiently
- Develop production-quality code for system deployment via Docker
- Collaborate with team to achieve the goal as planned in the research project plan
- Writing research progress reports and supporting documents required for intellectual properties
- Should be proficient in C++ and Python to be able to understand the existing AIC software libraries
- Apply problem solving skill to identify and improve the deep learning model as well as pre- and post- processing steps on data before passing to the deep learning model
- Works well with a multinational, multicultural team
- Eager to learn new things
- Takes responsibility for assigned tasks
- Willing and able to collaborate with other team members
- Can work under pressure to achieve deliverables within a given time frame
- Knowledge and experience in web and mobile application programming (especially Ruby On Rails and Android) is a plus
Skill Set required: C++, Python, PyTorch, Tensorflow, OpenCV, Docker, Deep Learning, CNN, TensorRT, Caffe, Caffe2, Darknet, FLASK, Node JS, Kubernetes (a plus)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.