For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
|Position:||Career Center Officer|
|Report to:||Coordinator, Career Center & Student Welfare Unit|
The candidate for the Career Center Officer position in the Career Center must have the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Computer Science/ IT or related fields
- Experience in career counseling or related areas
- Expert in programming and database design and query
- Experience in web application development
- Network administration and securities
- Good command of English
- Highly motivated individual, a great self-starter with good communication skills with students and company representatives
- Experience in organizing career fairs, company presentations and external affairs functions
- Able to work well in a team-oriented environment
The Career Center Officer should be a team oriented individual that is able to interface effectively with management. We are looking for an individual with organization and presentation skills that can take charge of a program and develop it to fit the needs of students, companies and of AIT. The candidate must be flexible and adaptable in order to function under diverse cultural environment at AIT. Fluency in basic word processing, Powerpoint and Excel (with statistics experience) are encouraged. A person with website development and management is desired.
The duties and responsibilities of the Career Center Officer will be:
- Form liaisons with industries/organizations in Thailand and abroad for career placement;
- Provide counseling to students regarding career placements, assistantships and internships;
- Assist in organizing the Career Fair bi-annually, liaise with company and organization representatives and prepare documents for the Fair;
- Organize company presentations for career opportunities in Company Presentation Days and Career Talks;
- Liaise with companies for jobs/internship advertisements to the Institute;
- Maintain the AIT Career Center website and provide information to queries from students, alumni and companies;
- Supervise the design, develop and maintenance of Career Center database that includes student information and movements, scholarship, job vacancies, alumni status; and input company solicitations and profiles;
- Do other related works in Career Center & Student Welfare Unit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.