For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
IT HELPDESK OFFICER
intERLab is looking for an IT Helpdesk Officer handle various IT related Helpdesk services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance
- Diagnose and resolve problems to user’s satisfaction. The problems are mainly related to basic desktop and networking issues as well as difficulties in using IT facilities/services and applications.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Helpdesk
- Report unresolved issues to the next level of support staff
- Provide accurate information on IT facilities or services available to users
- Record problems and their resolution in logs
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by users to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedure and IT services
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in providing IT Helpdesk service, preferably in university environment
- Familiarity with Windows Operating System, most commonly used Desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Office), Mail Systems and Internet connectivity
- Familiarity with applications used in AIT (SIS, Oracle ERP, HRIS) highly regarded
- Familiarity with basic PC and network troubleshooting
- Excellent communication in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.