For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Accounting.
- Honest and reliable, good analytical, managerial and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent service minded.
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skill.
- Good computer skill and experiences in ERP systems.
- Has accounting concept/background
- Has initiative and strong logical thinking
- Good command for both written and spoken English.
Scope of work
- Accounts Receivable, Invoicing
- Report to Senior Accounting Manager
Functions & Duties
- Perform clearance of all invoices in the Finance ERP system
- Prepare document for refund/return money to Staff & Student.
- Prepare Journal Voucher and submit to Senior Accounting Manager for approval.
- Prepare documents as requested such as:
- Statement of Account, details of outstanding balance
- Issue invoice to:
- Student late registered courses
- Other units as requested
- Correct invoice (Adjust, Edit, Add…as requested)
- Cancel invoice
- Issue invoice to:
- Prepare the monthly aging report
- Monthly load data from Payroll file to clear the invoice for staff and student in ERP system
- Semesterly data load of student payments
- Dunning Letter Generate – Generate interest
- Reconciliation of Key General Ledger Accounts
- Clearance Form - Check outstanding balance before endorsement to Payroll
- Clearance Center Service
- Consulting and troubleshooting to students
- Verify Budget and Payment Documents (Student Research Expenses)
- Other assignments by Senior Accounting Manager and Head of Finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.