For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Assistant Accommodation Officer
Student Accommodation Office, OFAM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the allocation of rooms to faculty, staff and students and prepares lease contract.
- Assists in the coordination and follow up of outstanding payments both for students and staff
- Assists in the preparation of the monthly room rental/ utilities/UIA charging reports for students to Registry/scholarship for the salary and bursary deductions
- Updates data in the HOMS (Housing Office Management System) program / upload file in the ERP system for students/staff
- Updates the online data in the waiting list for students/staff
- Updates the resident emails for students/staff
- Processes reports of vacant rooms to janitorial and technical maintenance service staff for deep cleaning and maintenance
- Ensures that all rooms are in order and repaired before offering to the new tenant
- Updates AIT database programs (ERP, HOMS- billing system)
- Checks and inspects the room that will be vacated by student or staff and checks for damages
- Performs general administrative works
- Follows and work as per AIT policies and procedures
- Performs any other works assigned by supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor degree in management or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in accommodation management is preferable
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP System
- Good command of English and Thai
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.