For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Admissions and Scholarships Unit (ASU), Office of Student Affairs (OSA)
Assistant Administrative Officer
ASU, OSA requires Assistant Administrative Officer to assist and report to the Coordinator of ASU, OSA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, monitor and update the funding data in the student information system (SIS) with the following specific details of activities:
- coordinate with Admissions Unit on newly enrolled students’ funding profiles and financial assurance forms, and with Finance Office for payment arrangement and accounts details for ERP invoice generation;
- coordinate with Registry Unit to check current students’ enrollment and credits information;
- consult with IT Personnel for SIS database maintenance to ensure accuracy of data when transferred from SIS to ERP during invoice generation;
- generate statistical lists and tables on admissions and student funding
- Generate monthly student accommodation invoices, coordinate with Accommodations Office for data verification and accommodation related issues before & after invoice generation; and coordinate with Payroll for the disbursement of monthly bursary & other grants of students on scholarship;
- Assist in checking outstanding tuition and fees of students and follow-up of such outstanding fees;
- Assist ASU Coordinator on data analysis and answer queries from students about scholarship details and/or tuition charging in SIS;
- Document filing and general secretarial work;
- Coordinate with IT personnel in generation of ERP semester invoices and assist the Administrative Officer (Scholarships Unit) in the issuance of customized payment request invoices for tuition and other fees;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of OSA and ASU Coordinator.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with computer science or information management background;
- Some knowledge of accounting;
- With good skills in the use of word processing, spreadsheets, and database software, particularly the ERP – Oracle System;
- Ability to answer student enquiries/complaints in person or in writing with needed patience;
- Ability to work with pressure;
- At least 2 -3 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferable Thai nationality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.