For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Job Description of Administrative Officer:
Perform secretarial functions for Faculty, Staff related HR activities and procedure
- Appointment Adjunct and Visiting Faculty procedure
- Appointment process and facilitate to Indian secondment since start till end.
- Appointment Program Thesis Committee procedure
- Perform administrative work in supporting degree program committee chair and field of study to Head of the Department
- Prepare list of Adjunct faculty members for the yearly budget
- Faculty teaching record
- Report on research and academic activities
- Perform Student Assistantship Procedure
- Orientation Program for new student
- Perform Academic Activities, Course offer, Course outlines, Grade Report and student performance for Faculty meeting, Student’s graduation record, Student Prize
- Prepare essential document, and attend the meeting of the ISE faculty
- Grading System, Schedule the thesis presentation, Thesis selection, Thesis orientation
- Organize Graduation Party, Classroom booking
- Assist the Faculty and Student to organize Research Conference
- Program Initiate some correspondence or draft memo
- Maintain some records independently for reference
- Organize Special Seminar and send the announcement, Special event assistant
- Support academic promotion activities
- Record the thesis/dissertation of the graduating students
- Assist the Faculty and student to translate document
- Perform other duties as assigned by ISE Head of Department
- Provide assistance as required by SET School
- At least a bachelor’s degree or higher from Business Administration, Arts, English, Secretarial, or related fields.
- Good command of English and Thai Language, both oral and written.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, balance and prioritize multiple requests, in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-starter, who applies individual initiative to get the job done with attention to details.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate and well-versed in operating MS Window programs.
- ERP knowledge is an advantage.
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) work experience.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.