For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Performs administrative and provide logistics support and responsibility, sometimes confidential duties and routine technician functions.
Functions & Duties
- Assisting, filing and general administration
- Maintain a computer system and troubleshooting common problems
- Maintain and taking care of all the meeting rooms in the Administration Building
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions in the meeting rooms
- Liaising with other departments
- Performing other duties as required by supervisor, including back-up of the Administrative
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relation, Business Administration or other related.
Knowledge and Experiences:
- With a minimum of 2 years’ experience in administrative task.
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and to use good English.
- Ability to maintain and control equipment, materials, and supplies.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.