For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
intERLab is looking for a Helpdesk Officer with following details:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain network components such as routers, switches, Wifi APs, cables, end-devices,
- VoIP phones
- Monitor network activities and configure network system to achieve the best performance
- Constantly maintain and improve network security
- Troubleshoot network problems as when they arise
- Maintain and configure VoIP system
- Assist users encountering network problems
- Any other jobs as assigned by the supervisor
- At least Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related fields
- At least 2 years working experience in networking support and services, preferable in university
- Extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with Cisco network devices such as routers, switches
- and VoIP system
- Good command of English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.