For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-6054
Information & Communication Technologies Department (ICT)
The Information & Communication Technologies Department (ICT), School of Engineering and Technology (SET), at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), invites applications for 1 faculty position at the assistant professor or associate professor level. Candidates able to teach postgraduate courses and perform world-class research in the areas of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence are preferred. The position will remain open until qualified candidates have been found. Successful candidates may start work in May 2022.
- Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering, data science, statistics, or related field
- Strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research
- Strong publication record demonstrating ability to perform independent research
- Demonstrated research excellence in data science and artificial intelligence. Preferred research areas include but are not limited to applications in natural language understanding; digital assistants; robotics; health, medicine, and wellness; business analytics; and sustainability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position is for a full-time faculty member with the following responsibilities:
- Teaching in DS&AI’s postgraduate and short-term training programs
- Supervising Master and Doctoral students’ thesis research.
- Attracting research grants from the public and private sectors including international agencies
- Participation in the R&D activities of the AIT AI Center.
- Developing new curricula
- Performing outreach activities
Applicants should send a letter of application and full curriculum vitae with the names and addresses of three references to the following address, no later than 30th November 2021.
Office of the Dean
School of Engineering Technology
Asian Institute of Technology
P.O.Box 4, Klong Luang
Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
Tel: +662-524 6054