For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no.. (66-2) 524-5056
Support the implementation and delivery of outputs related to environment and spatial analysis for project entitled “Integrated Assessment of SDGs Using Big Earth Observation Data for Bangkok Metropolitan Region (BMR)”.
Detailed duty includes
- Participate and support the data collection, field survey and sampling activities
- Support the remote sensing data analysis and related SDG indicators assessment under supervision covering, but not limited to, the following: water quality, land use, and air quality
- Mentor research students
- Assist in organizing project related meetings and workshops
- Support project document preparation and translation
- Relevant degree (Master’s degree from an accredited university) preferably in Remote Sensing, GIS, and/or Environmental Science.
- Excellent English and Thai proficiency in writing and communication
- Good skills in GIS, MS Office application software, SPSS, etc. – as an advantage
- Good team worker and creative thinker, can complete assigned mission under instructor’s supervision and achieve above expected results.
- Able to work with good time manner and in a multicultural environment.
Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
1 September 2020 – 31 May 2021, 9 months (with possible extension)
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.