For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Support the implementation and delivery of outputs for project entitled “Integrated Assessment of SDGs Using Big Earth Observation Data for Bangkok Metropolitan Region (BMR)”.
Detailed duty includes
- Overall coordination for implementation of activities and preparation of documents incl. reports for timely and quality delivery of expected outputs
- Assist in developing integrated indicators and assessment methods for selected SDGs and targets
- Assist in developing and maintaining project management information system incl. MIS/GIS for the indicators
- Assist in data collection and analysis per Item 2 above
- Coordination with project partners and stakeholders for maximum involvement and ownership of the project activities
- Organize project related meetings and networking activities
- Support tasks assigned by PI/Co-PIs of the project
- Master’s degree (from an accredited university) preferably in one or more of the following: Urban/Regional Environment, Environmental Science, Sustainable Development, Disaster/Risk Management, Information System, Remote Sensing, GIS, or closely related fields.
- Excellent English and Thai proficiency in writing and communication
- Good skills in computerized applications incl. software in MIS/GIS, database, and other basic communications and dissemination tools
- Able to work with good time manner and in a multicultural environment.
Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
1 September 2020 – 31 August 2021, 12 months (with possible extension)
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.