For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Manages food service operations including vendor & staff supervision, food production and service, marketing and sanitation
- Maintains a working relationship with other employees and staff
- Politely and respectfully serves faculty, staff, students and other customers
- Performs tasks assigned with minimal supervision
- Accepts responsibility for multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Ensures that sanitation and safety practices in Cafeteria and Snack bar are followed and implemented
- Maintains required system of accountability
- Plans production schedules and work assignments
- Trains, supervises and evaluates staff according to established procedures
- Maintains daily production record of food, meal counts, daily deposits and other required documentation.
- Generates and submits weekly revenue reports and prepares cash payments to all vendors for their revenue shares
- Supervise cleaning and sanitizing of eating utensils, counters and equipment.
- Compile reports, bills, deposit slips and cash register reports.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in management
- Ability and familiarity with “Cash Card system”
- Two years of experience in successful food service management at cafeteria or food courts
- Ability to organize information.
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Other combinations of applicable education, training, and experience which provide the knowledge, abilities, and skills necessary to perform effectively in the position may be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Thai
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.