For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and responsibilities
- To process visas on behalf of AIT faculty and staff, for those who will pay an official visit or travel for AIT official mission. Submit the requests for visa and collect the completed visa from foreign embassies in Bangkok.
- To keep an update of each embassy’s current and updated visa application regulations
- To provide service to faculty, staff, students at the GRU counter, and phone calls.
- To enter information of new expatriate faculty, staff, and students as well as deleting information of those who have retired, resigned, or graduated from AIT.
- To assist in filling Official Forms and other required documents for the submission of requests for new visa, visa extension, re-entry visa, 90 days report, and cancellation of visa, for AIT expatriate faculty, staff, students, and short-term training participants.
- To personally deliver RTG and GRU letters as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and skills:
- Ability to communicate fluently in Thai language (both speaking and writing)
- Good planning and interpersonal skills
- Highly energetic professional with the ability to handle multi-tasks, prioritize work with careful attention to details and also be able to work under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, target-oriented and a good team member
- Ability to work in a changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels
- Ability to work under a time constraint and handle the visa process applying and collecting visas from 2-3 embassies on the same day.
- Ability to use all means of transportation to reach the destination in time.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.