For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To serve as a Management Trainee until 31 December 2021, then work as a GRU supervisor.
- To coordinate and create good relationships with staff of internal units and external organizations including but not limited to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pathumthani Immigration Bureau, for visa-related issues.
- To keep an update on new and amended visa regulations.
- To provide service to faculty, staff, students at the GRU counter, through email, and phone calls.
- To draft emails, memos, letters, reports on GRU related issues.
- To propose, manage, and process for GRU’s budget.
- To update OTA Director on operations of GRU.
- Other duties as assigned by OTA Director.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in any related fields
- Ability to communicate fluently in Thai language (both speaking and writing)
- Highly energetic professional with the ability to handle multi-tasks, prioritize work with careful attention to details and be able to work under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, target oriented, good team member, good planning, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels
- Proven computer skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken with proven English proficiency test scores, i.e., IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, or AIT-EET)
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.