For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Finance Officer shall be responsible to the AIT Center Director and shall assist in monitoring the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner. The Finance must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent in a professional manner.
- Shall be able to arrange travel and accommodation, both in-house and external events, prepare commercial invoice and settle down the payment matters, prepare the salary pay slip and settle down the payment with employees
- Shall be able to draft routine correspondence / internal memoranda, communications to project partners, event counterparts, government official letter and official contacts
- Shall be able to check project balances, project expenses, and provide details of income and expenses as required by the project lead;
- Shall be able to develop budgeting for the project upon the request and broad level guidance from the donor/sponsored
- Shall be detailed in tracking the expenses, flow of funds into respective funds and project accounts
- Shall be able to coordinate diligently and cooperate with the central AIT Finance
- Shall be able to deal with requests from external and internal clients/faculties/consultants regarding the status of their contribution in the project, and inform team project regarding any issues of conflict or financial challenges in the project (follow by AIT and donor policy)
- Shall handle all accounting, all Financial Accountant Data posting and reconciliation of records
- Shall be familiar with accounting standards and a team player, detail oriented, punctual, and dependable, reliable and strong work ethic.
- The qualified candidate must have an undergraduate degree on finance, accounting or related field and fluent in speaking and writing English and Thai Language and preferably Thai National.
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in conducting financial matters.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to keep the accounting records up to date.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.